Clindee Chalets Rustenburg
Situated on the main access road to neighbouring countries such as Botswana and Namibia, and to the west the Kalahari region of South Africa, Clindee is the perfect stopover en route to the border with Botswana and Namibia via the Trans-Kalahari Highway. This is a great eco tourism region with the Magaliesberg Mountains in the south and the Bushveld region to the north.
The “Big 5 Experience“ is an easy day trip to Pilanesberg National Park with Sun City as its neighbour all only 65km from here. Explore the kloofs and canyons of the Magaliesberg mountains, arts and crafts, the Magalies meander, horse riding and canopy Tours to name a few.
Self Catering or Bed & Breakfast
Clindee offers the discerning visitor great value for money that is hard to find elsewhere. We offer two luxury thatched, fully furnished, en-suite chalets ideal for self catering, although there are many great restaurants within easy 10 min drive.
Use Clindee chalets as an ideal base to explore the myriad of adventure activities within easy reach or choose this as your home away from home if you are here on business.
ATTRACTIONS & ACTIVITIES
• Anglo Boer War sites - The book “Rustenburg at War” details the many battles this area experienced during the Anglo-Boer war.
• Borakalolo National Park North of Brits
• Elephant Sanctuary
• Groot Marico historic village
• Hartebeespoort Dam Craft Market Water Sport ect.
• Magalies Meander Art Route
• Madikwe Game Reserve
• Pilanesburg National Park
• Sun City and Place of the Lost City
• Sundown Ranch Lion Park
• Buffelspoort Dam skiing boating and bass fishing
• Horse Rides
• Van Gaalen Cheese Farm
• Hot Air Ballooning
• Game Drives
• Rock Face Abseilling Hiking
• Magalies Canopy Tours
• Sky diving
• Mopuling Cultural Musem
• Paul Kruger Museum
Arts and Crafts
• Art of Africa sell great Zimbabwean carvings
• Kebatla Trio glass recycling
• Westschia Country Market
• Centre Art Gallery
• Rustenburg golf course
• Mooinooi golf course
• Gary Player golf club Sun City
Distances from Clindee Chalets to ...
Sun City 65 km
Rustenburg 10 km
Pretoria 100 km
Johanesburg 145 km
Botswana Border 275 km
For a weekend away look no further than Clindee Chalets
Related / Useful Pages
Photo Gallery click to enlarge
R300 to R350 per person sharing per night
VIEW \ full rates breakdown
Farm 335, Ooorzaak, Kroondal, Rustenburg, North West Province, South Africa
- Lynn Gielink
- +27 (0)14 536-3063
- +27 (0)82 683-6195
- +27 (0)14 536-3063